Hotel Pet Policy
We do allow one well-behaved and housebroken Pet or Service Animal to accompany you during your stay with us, under the following conditions:
- The following NON-REFUNDABLE Pet Cleaning Fee will be posted to your bill at the time of Check-in or Renewal. The Cleaning Fee is only applied for a Pet. Service Animals are exempt from this cleaning fee.
- Daily Guest: $15 daily, $75 max (this fee may be taxed).
- Weekly Guest: $35 weekly, $150 max (this fee may be taxed).
- Monthly Guest: $150 monthly, $150 max (this fee may be taxed).
- The non-refundable Pet Fee does not relieve the pet owner of additional damage charges. A room can be inspected at any time by Management to ensure there are no damages.
- A dog or cat is allowed on the property; one pet per room; the maximum weight is under 35 pounds. For the safety of our other guests, large dogs are not allowed on the property. Breed restrictions may apply. A Pet or Service Animal must be declared at Check-in.
- Pets must be leashed while in public areas.
- Pet owners are responsible for their pet behavior. Excessive barking and/or aggressive animals are not permitted and will be asked to leave the property. Pets should not be left unattended in guest rooms to ensure that excessive barking does not disturb other guests.
- Housekeeping will enter your room on your assigned housekeeping day after your Pet has been removed for service. Please contact the Front Desk to schedule a convenient cleaning time. Please make sure to use the Pet Magnet given at Check-in on the exterior of the guest room door.
- Pets must be walked in the designated pet walk area. Pets are not permitted in public areas for extended periods of time in courtesy to other guests. Pet owner is responsible for proper disposal of any pet debris on property. Service Animals are permitted anywhere with their Owner.